Lenny’s House is a non-profit charity for women recovering from drug and alcohol abuse. We want to create a place for women to recover from addiction. In the past 3 years, Lenny’s House has helped over 70 women. Help the women in Lenny’s House by helping to sponsor a woman’s stay by making a contribution.
Your donations will go to help them to be the women they were meant to be; clean and sober.
Women in early recovery require:
• The TOOLS of a structured recovery.
• The SKILLS to set their path of recovery in motion.
• The TIME to develop and implement a sober lifestyle that will serve them for years to come
– At Lenny’s House we integrate sobriety with learning life skills that will ensure successful navigation in a sober world
– At Lenny’s House we concentrate on building a positive, healthy lifestyle resulting in a woman who lives with dignity and honor
• We commit to teaching self-respect to our bodies while building strong self-esteem
• We show women that fun is an important part of their recovery; we help them enjoy life again
Donations can also be made out to ” Lenny’s House” and mailed to:
The Lenny Bruce Memorial Foundation
P.O. box 1089
Pittston, PA 18640-5082
All donations are tax deductible! For donations we are a 501(c) (3) non for profit charity tax I.D. # 26-315-6640.
View the Lenny’s House brochure below:
Download the official brochure here.